ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 5.

This is a poll.

• Total voters

AK

M240i
Seriously? FLOL. Never noticed it before :eek:.

edit:I thought the old one had different shades of blue per day?

fiesta 1.25
Went for the white 32gb as I didn't like the dark edges on black but not so sure now. My sim still hasn't swapped over though. How long does this normally take through O2

Tesla MP3 2021
Well I now have my phone after waiting over 30 mins in the UPS depot with a load of other disgruntled people.

Just restoring from iCloud now.

First impressions... the design is pretty special, its light as foook and in black it looks stunning :D

Lou

Completely random question but did everyones iPhone come with the protective plastic only on the rear of the phone?

DB.

BMW 440i
Front and back film.

Still have the film on the front which is f*cking annoying until my screen protector arrives/till i get fed up with it.

An orange one
FLOL at that video at 3:00...

Oooohhh, oh my goodness, oh my damn...OOOHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Oooooohhhhhh

Lou

Thanks I could have swore I did have one front and rear but my front one seems to have disappeared into thin air yet the phone hasn't left my living room since I got it!

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
My thoughts:

Very very snappy. The extra screen real estate makes quite a difference. The camera is also a big big improvement.

Only downside is, we switched to a sim only 1 month deal with 3 and the reception in our house is shocking. 1 bar to no service.

Will be changing that tomorrow.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Just fail, abosolute fail!

I have the iPhone 5... but cannot sync my apps etc from my iPhone 4.. as I can't update my iTunes to 10.7, as my MB operating system is too old!

I'll have to upgrade to Snow Leopard... but Apple have decided to stop selling this online and in stores, so i had to call them, only to find out they close at 21:00 so i called them from 20:20 after going off the phone to JLO/Limca... but was on hold for 30mins... f**k that

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Bad news for those of you who like to rub your keys on your phone :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Just fail, abosolute fail!

I have the iPhone 5... but cannot sync my apps etc from my iPhone 4.. as I can't update my iTunes to 10.7, as my MB operating system is too old!
What about restoring from an iCloud backup? Your iPhone never needs to be connected to a computer these days.

If I see this posted on my Facebook again, I might gouge my eyes out. f**k me.
a r****d said:
Hi,

I am a representative of the "We Hate Apple Fan Club" and I am here to tell you how utterly s**t the new iPhone 5 is. I have never had the opportunity to use one, nor have I aspirations to make such a purchase, but the fact that I hate the product based purely on its popularity makes me much cooler than you. I have rejected and spoken out against the most favoured smart phone on the market and that makes me a better person. In short, I am a badass rebel.

I hope in time that you will see the error of your ways and that someday you will reach my level of understanding.

Yours sincerely,

Official Member of the We Hate Apple Fan Club
Membership No: D-BAG-#2522523779

p.s. buy a BlackBerry...they're awesome.