ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 5.

This is a poll.

• Total voters
  Clio 182
I was in one of my local towns today and saw an o2 shop, so went in on the off chance they may have a phone in stock, 10 minutes later walked out with a 64Gb iphone 5. Only down fall was it worked out £50 more expensive to get it from the shop than online which I think is a bit of a joke so I will send an email to see if I can get any of it back. Cant harm trying :)

Tesla MP3 2021
Right... sorted (hopefully)

Had to speak to Apple to authorise UPS to allow me to collect from their depot which they have now done so heading to collect about 6:30 as thats when the driver would have been back.

What a joke!!

Thing is, he could do that 100 times with either phone and it would differ based on exactly how it landed.

Plus he seems to really launch the S3. Lol.

But the 5 did land on its corner, you can see from the slow mo. Pretty sure a 4 wouldn't have been ruined after that test.

Exactly. It's just a promo for them. An expensive one though!

I wonder how much revenue you could make via ads by doing something to an iPhone. Smashing it up etc. Lol.

RS6 C7
My 5 does have an ever so small dent on the bumper. I know iv'e not done it.

I won't be taking it back as it took me 5 minutes to find it but it's not what you should be getting with a £530 phone.

An orange one
Can't believe how quick everything works! It's brilliant!

I can't help but feel the phone looks slightly lanky! Out of proportion with the height and width?

AK

M240i
I like the new weather app :eek:.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348250233.061732.jpg