ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 5.

This is a poll.

• Total voters
  Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I think Apple are going to have more problems in the news about the poor quality of the finish of the phone at this rate. Mine is minor, but it's not perfect.

Fiesta ST
Restored from icloud didn't take long at all - just waiting for the sim swap over. Noticed the phone gets warm on the back unlike my 4.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Re: iPhone 5. Pre-Orders 14/9. Ships 21/9. iOS6 19/9

Right been using it for an hour or so, f**k me its fast.

Quite a bit faster than the 4S, iMessage seems to be on speed.

Yup!

Facebook and TomTom are rapid too. Crazy!

BG 182 FF
Still waiting for syncreon (?) to deliver mine. Paranoid that the intercom in my apartment hasn't worked and scared to leave the flat. What a mess Apple have reduced me to!

work for BMW
Didn't pre order anything , just walked into 3 to reserve one as I knew the waiting time would be massive and they told me literally that a customer just declined their order so there was one available to buy.. Okay thanks very much now I have an IPhone 5 on release day hahaha :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It works flawlessly with Clio 200 Bluetooth too. In case anyone was wondering.

Seems even faster to interact than the 4 was on iOS6.

CLS320 with a D6

but I am on a diet this year, last year my beard was hungry:

i4s.jpg

M135i
I have mine. I have some very minute marks on the edge of the bevel but I'm not going to cry about it, I'll just accept it. The new ear pod/bud things are quite good. Never a replacement for my Grados at home, but they'll do for out and about.

Tesla MP3 2021
UPS have fooked me over!

Tracking showing attempted delivery about 1hr ago... bullshit, I have been in all day. No card left or anything.

Spoke with CS, waiting for the depot to call me back!!! OMFG!!!!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
UPS have fooked me over!

Tracking showing attempted delivery about 1hr ago... bulls**t, I have been in all day. No card left or anything.

Spoke with CS, waiting for the depot to call me back!!! OMFG!!!!

Bad times. :dapprove:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Mine is still out for delivery, I remember my iPad came after I got back from work so i expected It late.

Getting bored now though, woke up feeling properly ill so sat on the sofa in a fetal position for a couple of hours, then I watched some Comedy Central, cleaned the house, now watching man vs food

Evo 5 RS
I know, the hype is awesome.

Then I realised I can just call o2 and get one next month. Without the screaming. Maybe a few phone calls from it too.

AK

M240i
I hate the "expected delivery time 08.00 - 18.00" then you take the full day off work and it doesn't come till after you would have been home had you gone to work.

FUUUU.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Mine was dispatched yesterday but it due for delivery on the 2nd now...

Right...........