ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 5.

This is a poll.

• Total voters
  A45 AMG 406BHP
Re: iPhone 5. Pre-Orders 14/9. Ships 21/9. iOS6 19/9

Ordered! Black one!!!!

Orange
2gb of internet(apparently more than enough for me)
ultd texts and minutes £36 month. Happy as larry.

The orange store i went into, only had 7 orders on the 5.!!

Was going to move over to Tmobile- full monty at 36, but orange said if you go over on minutes, you will be charged by every minute.( minutes are capped at 2k on tmob)
go over on your internet and you will only be charged a extra £1 pound a day anyway! seemed reasonable to me.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Ordered! Black one!!!!

Orange
2gb of internet(apparently more than enough for me)
ultd texts and minutes £36 month. Happy as larry.

The orange store i went into, only had 7 orders on the 5.!!

Was going to move over to Tmobile- full monty at 36, but orange said if you go over on minutes, you will be charged by every minute.( minutes are capped at 2k on tmob)
go over on your internet and you will only be charged a extra £1 pound a day anyway! seemed reasonable to me.

+ £219 for the 32gb or £109 for the 16gb?

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
Oh b****cks just checked my online order status and it's changed to the 1st October. I ordered it at 9.30am too....

The only case I ever buy for my iPhone, will definitely order for the iPhone 5.

I love the Pinlo slice but no news on it yet. Feather will be my 2nd choice so hopefully will be avaliable soon.

DB.

BMW 440i

How good are the Incipio feathers at being dropped? Same for Pinlo Slice?

I've had the speck hard one, it makes the phone into a f*cking brick but I bought it out of anger after breaking a previous 4S lol

Just discovered I'm due an upgrade with O2.
I can sell my 4S for £250 ish, so that gives me some dish to buy a new phone on a new contract if I want.

What's the most popular contracts going at the moment? (any network)

A45 AMG 406BHP

+ £219 for the 32gb or £109 for the 16gb?

16gb
struggled to fill my 32gb 4
so thought it was a waste getting 32gb again.

I saw back earlier in the thread. People ordering bits?
What was it u were ordering?

Citroen DS3 DSport
How good are the Incipio feathers at being dropped? Same for Pinlo Slice?

I've had the speck hard one, it makes the phone into a f*cking brick but I bought it out of anger after breaking a previous 4S lol

I've never dropped it from a great height but its not really a case for someone looking for drop protection. It hardly adds any bulk to the iPhone and is really a scratch protector more than anything else.

Just remembered i'll want to buy a screen protector too, no idea when PowerSupport will release a iPhone 5 anti glare protector.

Changes to often

we are taking pre orders on iphone5 at carphone warehouse £29.99, no details of tarrifs yet tho.

Waiting for tesco to release the contract deals next Friday, have been happy with them for the last year, last time was £270 for a 16gb iPhone 4 on 12 months contract at 35 a month.

Hoping they can do similar i.e. 12 or 18mth contract, or is it 24 month minimum with most companys? (haven't read the thread through)

DB.

BMW 440i

I've never dropped it from a great height but its not really a case for someone looking for drop protection. It hardly adds any bulk to the iPhone and is really a scratch protector more than anything else.

Just remembered i'll want to buy a screen protector too, no idea when PowerSupport will release a iPhone 5 anti glare protector.

Cheers, is Powersupport the anti glare one from Apple?

I've had a couple of these now, and just put my left over on my girlfriends. Brilliant protector. Worth the extortinate price imo.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Yes that's them, excellent screen protectors. Definitely worth the price, I've used this one for the past year and it is perfect still.

I see my order status has changed to preparing for shipment :)

Changes to often

check out the zagg extreme sheilds, you have to order from the states but still, stoppes that screen breaking

DB.

BMW 440i

Looks great, I'll be purchasing when I can be happy it's genuine!

DB.

BMW 440i

My bad, read it wrong. Apologies

Lol Just realised what you did there, doesn't matter.

Al - Fair do's - certainly need something slimmer/slicker this time. Sick of my brick speck case.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Lol Just realised what you did there, doesn't matter.

Al - Fair do's - certainly need something slimmer/slicker this time. Sick of my brick speck case.

I love my incase snap, so much I bought 2 after the first one became slightly tatty after 18 months of use.

It won't offer as much protection as an Otterbox but it should certainly stop the screen from smashing if the phone is dropped from a moderate height.

It has a really nice feel to it too.

Ged

PD130 Peach
My upgrade with O2 is 22nd of October. Seems long to wait :(

Also living in the dales I rarely see edge let alone 3G.

When I get 3G I'm like wow this is awesome, so not bothered about 4g :)

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

I'm thinking of cancelling my outright order and going back to 02 on the £26 a month deal (64GB is £400). If my maths is right it's £36 cheaper than my Tesco deal and I won't have so much hassle with the SIM and will get visual voicemail back and unlimited calls.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

I can't cancel my order with Apple now anyway, O2 have really been sh*t with things this time. I tried calling them last night and the queue was that long I just got disconnected.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf

Had a text from orange last night saying they wrongly stated that the phone was in stock, they will contact me again when it is. I'm guessing 2 weeks after launch :(

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3

12 whites to 64 blacks. Lol.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member

Received confirmation at 1am from Vodafone that my order has been confirmed and to expect delivery on 21st.

mondeo titanium tdci

Had a text from orange last night saying they wrongly stated that the phone was in stock, they will contact me again when it is. I'm guessing 2 weeks after launch :(

Had the same text from orange but I was told it will not ship untill friday so we should see it monday/tuesday well that what orange said last night

BG 182
The bloke in the phone at carphone warehouse promised delivery on 21st. Spike to my boss at work who ordered his approx midday yesterday direct from orange and has been told up to 3 weeks delivery after release day?

BMW E46 330i Touring
Not sure why but I'd never pre-order a contract upgrade when there is uncertainty over timing. Would rather stick with my existing phone, wait a week or so longer and at least be able to physically get my hands on the phone there and then.