ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 5.

This is a poll.

• Total voters

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
None apart from where I dropped it on the pavement. I'd expect even more than the 2 chips I have on opposing corners

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
It's odd as since I've dropped it ive not been as anal as I normally would and its still as new. Enjoying it being naked tbh, had my 4s in a case constantly and I feel I missed out a bit. Trick is to keep your phone separate from keys :p

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
It's odd as since I've dropped it ive not been as anal as I normally would and its still as new. Enjoying it being naked tbh, had my 4s in a case constantly and I feel I missed out a bit. Trick is to keep your phone separate from keys :p

Yeah life's too short.

My iPhone has actually been returned due to a dodgy speaker, I'm currently awaiting a replacement.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
I've had a black one since release day, and have no scratches or marks. I don't use a case either.

That's positive.

May be the ones that have chipped we're poorly anodised.

Mine somehow chipped and wasn't knocked at all.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Hold your phone by the edges, near the bottom half.
Tap the top end of the back side with your finger (Near the camera)
Can you hear a rattle like a dry grain of rice inside?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Picked up this last night. Essential bit of kit.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349261871.973256.jpg

Citroen DS3 DSport
I received a replacement iPhone from Apple as I thought the earpiece speaker was faulty, lots of hiss during calls compared to my 4S. The replacement is exactly the same so I'm guessing it's a 'feature' of the 5!! The replacement phone has one pin head size chip on the bevel edge immediately above the lightning connector, I can live with that.

dk

911 GTS Cab
My phone had now come into light contact with 3 had surfaces, and all three have resulted in pair coming off the edges, it's not going to be pretty in a years time, and my phones are always immaculate, my 18 month 4 doesn't have a mark or scratch on it :(

Should have gone non-baller white.

BG 182
Mine turned up today. Love it! It's immaculate and hope it stays that way.

1 thing I don't like - I can't connect to wireless. Goin to do a network reboot now and some research when I get a spare 5 minutes. Got a bed to build in the meantime!

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Tom,

RE lock button issue,

You're obviously 'In the know',

Is it a common design fault or a limited run issue and fixable? Because it's seriously f**king me off.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Tom,

RE lock button issue,

You're obviously 'In the know',

Is it a common design fault or a limited run issue and fixable? Because it's seriously f**king me off.

mine doesn't rattle ;)

scratch that, it does, but I'm in bed its completely quiet and I can only just about hear it. Not something I care enough about tbh

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
mine doesn't rattle ;)

scratch that, it does, but I'm in bed its completely quiet and I can only just about hear it. Not something I care enough about tbh
For a hand sized item @ £700 I don't see whats wrong with <satisfaction <100% product?
Buy baller spec, expect baller spec.