ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 5...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Right can someone just tell me if it's worth me getting a 4 now? I know the 5 is due... Septemberish? And right now I don't really have a phone, just the remnants of a Bold BB and an ancient iPhone 3G that together sort of form a working phone.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Right can someone just tell me if it's worth me getting a 4 now? I know the 5 is due... Septemberish? And right now I don't really have a phone, just the remnants of a Bold BB and an ancient iPhone 3G that together sort of form a working phone.
+1 I keep getting told to wait, but September is a long stint away. I forsee it being an anti-climax. 4gs?

DB.

BMW 440i
When I bought my 3GS, the 4 came out within 6 months, with meoming from a crap phone - I definitely made the right decision, however if I had a 3GS at the moment, i would just hold on or something newer!

Even if the 5 is released rather than a 4gs equivalent, it won't be worlds apart from a 4, Id just go for it now tbh, 18 month contract intime to upgrade by the end of next year!

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
September is perfect timing for me for the 5.

It means I can run the remainder of the contract on my 4 which I started last June, and do the 'Uprade 3 months early' thingy (As long as Orange will still allow me to do so).

Clio 172 cup
Just wait for the 5 whether its a 4gs , iphone5 (nano or lux model) it will be rocking a duel core processor, hence it may be called the iphone 4D

BMW F31
Cue people whinging when the next iteration of the iPhone comes out, "whah wish I'd waited blah blah", I'd wait for the next version as it will more than likely have a dual core processor and an upgraded camera. things which build upon an already great phone but will make it that bit more desirable. bit like the iPad vs iPad 2 debate I guess.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Why will the processors be fighting each other? What's made them angry?

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I mean that all his post is completely wrong.

just what i heard, i have an iphone 4 but im not overly into my gadgets and stuff. could be cod s**t, could be true. i dont knows.

has anyone got a date for the iphone 5?

57 Clio Campus Sport
Newest rumour is that there will be 2 new phones released. A normal one and a premium one, maybe 4S and 5. So even more poor people can get one.

2.2 bar shed.
Newest rumour is that there will be 2 new phones released. A normal one and a premium one, maybe 4S and 5. So even more poor people can get one.

Personally I think thats a bit pointless. Apple are a premium brand, by releasing a s**t one they're just diluting the pedigree. All my own opinion of couse...

iPhone 5. iPhone 5FF. iPhone 5 with cup packs. iPhone 5 Cup.

Because the retards really need more confusion. I'm looking forward to getting my applesport.

My contract is up for renewal today, I wish September would hurry the F up. I mean, we have already had this years summer already. I may hibernate

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Think I'm going to get a 4 on Payday. Lower my current contract to the cheapest tarriff on orange, then get a 4 on an O2 Business contract.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I bought and brought and iphone back from the future, but it faded while playing jonny b goode.

True story.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
I think Tom Wynne might have one for sale :)

ROFL at that mate

Tom Wynne has an i PHONE 6GS 3D with a 10meg camera, with a 6" screen 6mm thick in a one off pearl colour with a battery that lasts 5 weeks and will throw in a free blackberry for only wait for it ------------------------------------ ONLY ????

£200 (only if you pay via a gift or bank transfer though ) :D

It was his free upgrade !!!

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
An "HP Touchstone" type system would be nice. Get rid of the cable to the phone altogether. Wires get on my tits. The way the HP Pre3 communicates with the TouchPad is very smart as well.

DB.

BMW 440i
Doubt it's true, fecking hope it's earlier than that though! I need to get rid of my battered 3gs!

Just bought a 4, does everything I need it to do. 5 will most probably be better, but my contract is up at end of year so if I like it I will sell the 4 and upgrade to the 5!

DCi
my contract is up in either august or december - i forget but either way i'll get an iphone 5 next. I just want to see what I'm getting next :rasp:

Mountune Tractor
Hi guys, I know the information is sketchy regarding release dates but do we really think it will be November? I don't think I can wait till then, I'd rather just get the 4 for 18 months.
I was prepared to wait till September but November is a bit too far away for my liking.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Now the trackpad on my Blackberry has died I REALLY need a new phone. It's going to be a 4 on a 2 year O2 Business fo sho.

Hi guys, I know the information is sketchy regarding release dates but do we really think it will be November? I don't think I can wait till then, I'd rather just get the 4 for 18 months.
I was prepared to wait till September but November is a bit too far away for my liking.

Noboby (with a brain) has said November.

Status
Not open for further replies.