ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4 components - Best place to buy?

Trafic 140dci
I have a bad habit of cracking screens, last time i took the plunge and bought one off ebay to repair myself, although it was very cheap and with loose change in my pocket the screen cracked! :dapprove:

So i need to know if anyone have any sites they recommend that sell the screen + digitalizer, rear cover, and i need a new speaker too. Don't want to buy poor quality parts again.

Thanks

Lewis

CBR1000RR Fireblade
For all that and the hassle that it's worth messing about personally I would take it to apple and get a reconditioned handset for £120 or what ever it costs these days.

Now Sold :-(
I have used MendMyi several times and found their screens to be good quality.
Fixed 5 iPhone 4/4s screens now with no complaints. Deliver next day and only slightly more expensive than others. Also supply the necessary tools which is a nice bonus.

Trafic 140dci
It's actually very easy, took me about 30 minutes to do last time, but I only used a cheap £30 screen, found someone selling oem parts now and got a genuine screen, and new ear piece speaker :)