ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4 battery life

Mk4 .:R32
How is your's holding up??

To start with I wasn't majorly impressed, but then again it's my first iphone so not sure how it fairs up against the 3G/3GS!

But thinking about it, I mess around with it a lot more than I did with my blackberry or other previous phones.

I fully charged it yesterday morning, and it's been going strong since 11am yesterday! It's got 50% battery left! granted I've not used it a massive amount (sent about 15 texts, couple of short phone calls, bit of internet browsing). But been listening to music on it this morning since 7.30am! Pretty impressed to be honest!

P.S I've turned off push messages, WiFi, and bluetooth!

Citroen DS3 DSport
I can easily get a full day of heavy use from my iPhone 4, my 3GS was usually dead by 9pm. The battery life is a definite improvement even with wifi & 3G always on.

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
I'm getting around 2 days of moderate use. My wifi, 3g & bluetooth is always on. With only texts and little calls it last around 2.5 days.

I do run mine down until it dies though.

Mk4 .:R32
I take it back, it's been crap this last few days!

This morning for instance, used for about 5 minutes (web browsing) then left on standby for about half an hour and it's gone from 51% to 36%. That's turd.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Some people dont realise that some apps stay open.

GPS apps for instance KILL batteries. iOS4 keeps them running. I did it accidently with co-pilot.

Tesla MP3 2021
Some people dont realise that some apps stay open.

GPS apps for instance KILL batteries. iOS4 keeps them running. I did it accidently with co-pilot.

It stays open for a short period of time. After a while the little arrow in the top right corner disappears.

Hold the icon down until it shakes, like deleting/moving icons. It brings up a "delete" symbol and that stops them/gets them out of the multitasking queue.

Just back from three days at Silverstone and the battery was at 5% on the train home at 7pm. On all the time, but not a great amount of use after using the Sat Nav en route.