ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

Honda. Tesla Someday
Splashtop Remote Desktop for iPad - Just downloaded it, 70% off - £1.79.

Its the #1 app for business and has great reviews. Will try it soon.

Oh and have you guys ever heard of TeamViewer?? Its a very popular remote desktop app I use to fix other peoples laptops/PC's. There is a FREE iPad app for it and it works BRILLIANTLY!

Download TeamViewer HD and try it! completely free!

dk

911 GTS Cab
Cinexplayer has a major update, lots of new features including folders, password protected folders, 3d support and 2d-3d on the fly conversion with glasses and glasses free with a special screen for your iPad.

The new prions do cost but are very cheap, guy is much improved too.

My favourite feature (apart from hiding my new password protected p**n folder) is the backup blocking feature, stops iTunes from backing up all those vids, which takes ages but also uses up valuable space on my air. Great feature!

Ibiza FR
After not getting along with the separate library in Filterstorm Pro (have to import and export all the photos when editing), I have just got the normal version of Filterstorm which I am finding a lot easier to use. The user interface is nasty on it, but just looked on their site and they are updating it to the same as Pro in the next few weeks :D

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Splashtop is reduced at the moment too, well worth getting.

Using my iMac from the iPad is brilliant.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Mentioned it at the top of this page :rasp:

Didn't notice :eek:

Saw it on a YouTube video, it's seriously impressive. Only improvement it needs is to put your windows back to the original size on the mac when you exit the app.

Honda. Tesla Someday
Didn't notice :eek:

Saw it on a YouTube video, it's seriously impressive. Only improvement it needs is to put your windows back to the original size on the mac when you exit the app.

I used TeamViewer, even though I have splashtop, for this very reason!

LY R26 #288
Not sure if it's been mentioned but friendly seems like the best Facebook app for the iPad that I have found.

Honda. Tesla Someday
Not sure if it's been mentioned but friendly seems like the best Facebook app for the iPad that I have found.

I tried it and found it buggy!

Do you like it better than MyPad+ ???

MyPad+ is the top paid facebook app, thats what I use.

182, turbo rx8, 911
Managed to break my iphone and hadn't backed up the apps :(. Anyone know where that amazing Ndrive app is these days can't seem to find it to download. Have I lost it forever?

Honda. Tesla Someday
Managed to break my iphone and hadn't backed up the apps :(. Anyone know where that amazing Ndrive app is these days can't seem to find it to download. Have I lost it forever?

I Have NDrive on my iPhone and would be gutted if I lost it. Mine was backed up though.

NDrive is no longer on the appstore. It was taken down ages ago. Unless you can find it on 'purchased apps' on your iTunes, or on the updated appstore with cloud support under 'purchases', you're pretty much screwed.

Other than NDrive, I'd recommend Co-Pilot.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Dragon Dictation.

Its free, and excellent. A must have if you take a lot of temporary short notes at work like me.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
New co-pilot premium is supposed to be in the store soon. will be £15 for 7 days.

I've read a few reviews and it looks very good.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
New one is better.

As i said before, its going to be £14.99 for the first 7 days. Its with Apple now, so it could be soon or it might take weeks.

Last edited by a moderator: