ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

Re: iPhone "must have" apps?

Wow wow wow!

Update to around me, now has augmented reality when you turn the phone on it's side, very freaky, turns the camera on and shows the places using gps as you move the phone around you, you have to try it, it's very cool.

Also there's an augmented reality app which does a similar thing but has more stuff in it, allows you to search wiki for things nearby and it shows them as you move the phone around and you can click on them.

Easily the most impressive app I have discovered recently, next gen IMO.

Nice one!

Clio 197 cup pack

Is there any way of getting a ring tone free from songs you put on the phone rather than buying them? Any apps for that?

Cupra

For ringtones - audiko.net.
You upload your mp3, trim it and it saves it for the iPhone. Just drag it into iTunes and off you go.

Just don't send the ringtone to your phone like my wife did. You'll get subscribed to some service which costs $$ each month. Daft wench.

Honda civic ep2 05

You can download an app called "ringtones" which is a like a blue background with a yellow star. It is basically an app to explain how to make any song in your itunes and ringtone on yor iphone. Just needa read it once then delete it.

57 Clio Campus Sport

Really impressed with around me, had it for ages and used it a bit, but since they added the augmented reality i use it just to show off to mates with poop phones haha

There has been another recent update which makes gps tracking bit more accurate and I think it has added a little radar so you can see which direction things are in

E87 118d M Sport

go to the main search you want i.e. pubs. all the results come up. turn to landscape. job done. its rather cool actually!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

m4rkie23 said:
go to the main search you want i.e. pubs. all the results come up. turn to landscape. job done. its rather cool actually!
Urbanspoon has had this feature for months!

Clio 197 cup pack

You can download an app called "ringtones" which is a like a blue background with a yellow star. It is basically an app to explain how to make any song in your itunes and ringtone on yor iphone. Just needa read it once then delete it.

Easiest way to get a ringtone, thanks.

5 gt turbo Raider & 172

Not to sure if its been mentioned but i've just completed MX Mayhem Which i found took up some spare time..all of 10 minutes :approve:

Citroen DS3 DSport

The Sky News & Sports app update which allows 3G viewing has been released today.

1.8 Civic EX

anyone got the official F1 app? Thinking about getting it but it's £19.99 and they don't do a lite viersion to "try before you buy"

Citroen DS3 DSport

anyone got the official F1 app? Thinking about getting it but it's £19.99 and they don't do a lite viersion to "try before you buy"

I've never used it but I know someone who used it last season and thought it was excellent.

The reviews in the app store are very good too.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

I seen one on the gadget show last night with radio stations, looked very good compared with some clunky ones.

Combo

Not sure if it has been mentioned but FieldRunners is insanely addictive.

Also My Phone+ is pretty cool.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

It's good, but needs 3G signal to function well in my experience. And when you can watch the race using TVcatchup, seems a bit pointless now.

Citroen DS3 DSport

CamerAlert speed camera app is very good and uses the pocketgpsworld database. Only 59p.