ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS 4.3.1 issue

Mk4 .:R32
I've noticed since updating my iphone 4 to iOS 4.3.1, that when I open the photos app, in the Albums section the 'camera roll' folder is right at the top of the screen (as in behind the 'Albums' banner at the top, so I can't open that album.

I know I can get to them through the Camera, but still it's a bit annoying.

Anyone else found this?

Mk4 .:R32
I'm sure it never used to be like that.... (pic to show what I mean)

iphone.png

Ph1 Non Sport
I've got the same problem mate, although it doesn't always happen. Try double tapping the home button to get the multi task menu, then hold the photo icon down till it wiggles, then remove it off there. then re-open the photos app. Worked a treat on mine and don't think its done it since!

Tesla MP3 2021
Yeah, was just going to say, completely closing the app via the above should work. It did for me!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
You can reboot any app by pressing the power switch until the off slider appears, then old down the home button.

Should solve that. As the multi task bar doesn't always work.

Never above 25mpg
Anybody's battery life poor since update? My 32GB 4 has been dissapating it's battery life alot easier than my 16GB ever did and I use it in exactly same way/amount of storage etc.

Rav4
Strange that you say that, as mine has somewhat, I thought it was just moi. Took phone off charge this morning at 6.30am, made 2 calls (5 mins) 4 text messages, sync'd emails twice (on manual) and my battery is on 72%. It'll run out by around 9pm if I don't charge it at work.

Anybody's battery life poor since update? My 32GB 4 has been dissapating it's battery life alot easier than my 16GB ever did and I use it in exactly same way/amount of storage etc.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Common issue, not just on iOS 4>

Try a hard restart of the application, then if not, a restore to a fresh version of the latest firmware.

Don't restore to a backup. The backup data also stores any bugs.