ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Internet speed + Xbox live?

Clio 172 Phase 1
Getting sky on the 31st, estimated speed is only 1-3mb :nono:

Anyone running Xbox live on this kinda speed without problems? When I was at my parents they had Virgin at over 30mb so bit gutted really.

Cheers :approve:

AK

M240i
You'll be fine.

As long as your Mrs isn't trying to stream a 30 second YT clip at the same time.

Clio 172 Phase 1
You'll be fine.

As long as your Mrs isn't trying to stream a 30 second YT clip at the same time.

Good stuff, I'll probably only be on when she isn't in or is in bed anyways so that shouldn't be a prob.

C1 VTR (Company Car)
1-3mb will be fine, I was shocked to be honest.

When I head down to my mums they only have like 0.5mb/s and I can play online fine :)

Clio 172 Phase 1
Good stuff! Can't wait to get back online, can only play something offline so many times lol.

Be fine, just ring up and tell them to change your "max delays" to 8 if it isn't already. They will know what your on about.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
As everyone has said really. It's more to do with line quality, latency etc rather than actual bandwidth. Providing you're not sharing the connection while you're trying to play online it will be dandy.

Clio 172 Phase 1
As everyone has said really. It's more to do with line quality, latency etc rather than actual bandwidth. Providing you're not sharing the connection while you're trying to play online it will be dandy.

Ok cheers, its a new house so hopefully the lines arent that shite.