ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior Strips removal

EP3 and Turbz
Just wondered how hard it is to remove the interior strips, gear stick insert and the insert inside my speedo area as I'm going to get them sprayed
Thanks James

Could have asked that in the last thread mate!

Sometimes searching is quicker than putting up a new thread, its all been asked before :)

Interior strips, large strip, open the glove box and then use your fingers underneath to pop it off, small piece a flat head screwdriver wrapped in cloth, again pops off.

Gear stick insert, again small thin flat object like a butter knife wrapped in a cloth or a think screwdriver, pops out.

Speedo surround is a dash off job, there is a guide in the guides section, half hour job if its your first time removing the dash then you will be able to open the speedo to remove the surrounds.

EP3 and Turbz
I'm a newb at this so have no idea aha. But when I do search I can never get to find the right thing 8/10 times, so thought ti would be easier and quicker just type up. I'll have a search in the gudies on the Dash Off job.
Thanks for your help! :)