ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

interior question

clio sport mk1 golf

Heres a question then. my clio which is a mk2 phs one reg 2000 has non electric windows ( i love the exercise ) and i have a 172 interior to fit in from a newer 172 a 02 plate to be precise.

I appreciate that the front door cards wont fit as the newer clio has a different shape dash, and obviously it has electric windows in the front cards.

I want to keep the clour of the 172 interior, but if i bought the front door cards and replaced the inserts for the manual window winder would they pop striaght in, if i removed the 172 inners???

Hope that makles sense any helop appreciated

Ta

Nosh

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Unfortunatly the front material is bonded on, I couldnt work out a way of taking it off (but then again didnt need to so didnt look very long) the rears just pop out.

clio sport mk1 golf

would the inner bits which house my door handle, speaker and window winder fit another door card? this is hard to explain. Got the door card, sorted but the bit that pops out will that fit a 172 door card from a mk1 172?

damn this osunds stoopid!