ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior Clock

2000 Clio 1.2
I have brought a Clio dash clock (the one that shows the time and stuff) and was wondering what wires are what,

I need to know what one is the power mainly ...

Its for a Mk2 Ph1 :)

Thanks

Plug outs from the radio display

15 track grey connector

Track 1 External temperature
Track 2 External temperature
Track 3 Not used
Track 4 Not used
Track 5 Earth
Track 6 Lighting
Track 7 Light supply
Track 8 + supply from accessories
Track 9 + supply from battery
Track 10 External temperature output
Track 11 Earth (radio track 6)
Track 12 Radio on signal (radio track 5)
Track 13 Radio connection (track 1)
Track 14 Radio connection (track 5)
Track 15 Radio connection (track 3)

taken from
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?111579-Radio-CD-tape-player-detials-FAQ-etc.

you could go buy the wiring from the radio to the dash clock.
it is a seperate wiring from the main dash loom.
i can get you a pic of what the little loom looks like if you want?

2000 Clio 1.2
All i want it for is the time and the temp mainly is there anyway i can wiring it in ? or will i need the whole loom ? i have some wires coming out of the display and that ?

Jap Box
To explain this abit better,

He bought the dash clocks off me, with all the connectors for the back of it too that I cut from my loom going into the back of the clock because his loom didnt have the connections for the dash clock itself so he will need to cut into the loom on his car and wire in the wires I cut off mine if possible.

Hope that helped :rasp:

2000 Clio 1.2
According to someone on Ebay who sells Clio bits, the display for the time/temp cannot be fitted to a car that dosent have the wiring loom that take it, is this true ?