ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior blowers not working

2001 Clio 172 Sport
Hey all.. I have recently got a 2001 Clio 172 sport.

My interior blowers, air con and screen de-mist have all stopped working, but all lights and buttons work on the control interface.

I have read many helpful posts on here and have done the following:

1) checked all fuses in passenger and bonnet area. All present and okay.
2) disconnected each electrical connection in the engine bay which provides fan(s) with power, all okay and WD40'd.
3) Removed the blower motor and connected it to a solo 12v supply, works fine in both directions.
4) Removed resistor pack and had it reconditioned and re-installed.

Despite 1-4, i still do not have any fans, AC or demist..

I have ran out of ideas and quite frankly energy to figure out what else the fault could be... PLEASE HELP!

renaultsport clio172
ive had this on meganes but not clios, that tends to be a faulty uch(no power to the climate control pannel on the fan speed part of the pcb) all ive done is taken a 12v switched live to the control pannel and removed the feed wire from the uch. might help you but id say get your multimeter out first and see whats going on!