ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

insuring 1*2 with NFU

i currently have a policy with NFU and am thinking of upgrading to a ph1 172 after christmas. i have been in touch with them about keeping the policy but changing the car... but they have not got a 2.0l renault 'sport' on there books:S

they have phoned me back saying that the only 'sport' model they have are a 1.6 dyn and a 1.2s.

i was just wondering if anyone had a 1*2 insured with the NFU and what sort of details you had given?

thanks

Ben

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Yeah, directline did that. Even when I said it was Renaultsport, fools.

Make sure that they'll actually keep insuring you. Mate of mine swapped his insurance from a pug 205 to his VTR on Tesco and they raved how yeah we'll do it blah blah, phoned him a month before his policy ended and said they weren't going to offer him a renewal. Had no luck elsewhere and had to put it up for sale, then unfortunately crashed it.

Arctic 182FF
another idea: try giving them the reg no. of someone elses 172 just to use for the purpose of finding the correct model details on their system

another idea: try giving them the reg no. of someone elses 172 just to use for the purpose of finding the correct model details on their system

yea, that is what im going to try and too, just need to find a w/x reg on ph!

Yeah, directline did that. Even when I said it was Renaultsport, fools.

Make sure that they'll actually keep insuring you. Mate of mine swapped his insurance from a pug 205 to his VTR on Tesco and they raved how yeah we'll do it blah blah, phoned him a month before his policy ended and said they weren't going to offer him a renewal. Had no luck elsewhere and had to put it up for sale, then unfortunately crashed it.

cheers, i will check this. other than this i havent had any problems with them. its a lot of hassle, but they are so cheap i want to try and stay with them.