ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance?!

Renewal coming up...they are saying £850 and this seems alot to me.

clio 172 cup
25 years old
5 years ncb
12000miles year
clean license
nice area parked on drive

How much are you paying and how old etc?

Shop around.

It doesn't matter what other people are paying - going back to your insurer and telling them that "Bitt Chin is 25 with a clean license and rents the room next to mine and does more miles, but pays 130,000 yen less than me".

Insurance is personal. If you're not happy with the price, talk to other insurers, find the lowest price for the best cover and go with them.

182FF
Hmmm just thought i would let u know im paying 1000 2 years ncb or 800 if paid in one hit. Im only twenty :D its with Adrian Flux by the way!

RB 182 Gordini
I'd have to agree with JD, Insurance is personal and is different from one person to the next. To give you an idea tho:

Insurer - Direct Line
Age - 30
Car - Clio 182
NCB - Max 7 years
Privite secured car park etc
£520.00 Fully Comp.

I couldn't find anything cheaper then that when I renewed in November, and believe me I went round the houses looking lol

Arctic 182 + yozza
mine halfed this year. dont know how.

4yrs driving
1 fault accident
1 sp30
all mods declared

£868 on my 182 with Admiral