ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance ..... :$

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
I'm a 19 year old and I'm looking at getting a 182! As my 1.2 was hit up the arse by a lorry!! I have two years no claims but still getting quoted 1900 3rd party! Does any body know any cheaper places I could try??

RS 182 CUP
Try the usual compare sights, try ringing local companies, or try getting a 192 with the factory fitted cat1 alarm. Park it off road, don't smoke, do minimum mileage, or just lie!

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Admiral, Bell and Elephant are always cheapest for me. Mum and aunt on as named drivers, parked on the street (comes out cheaper than drive or garage) and a £500 excess.

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Seen a really nice 172 and got a quote 4 £1500 so going to have a proper look at it Saturday! Cnt wait for some more shows!!!!!

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
im 19 2 tears ncb with admiral on my 172, have 3 points for MS30 play street offence! so im a little over 2! :$ my points made it go up around £800 quid! moral of the story, dont get points ;)

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
lol! not too sure! having a vehicle in a place designated for "playing" LOL was parked next to the the skatepark in dunf when i was out on ma bike, which did involve driving a short bit of wide pavement, altho lots of people park there cars there and police are fine about it!! but wernt fine with me :( was on 29th december about 8 oclock too, with no one around :( gutted

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Bloody he'll bit harsh!! Maybe I'll be avoiding points!! Watcwas ur insurance before that happens?