ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

insurance

clio campus sport woo hoo
im 19 i drive a 56 pate 1.2 16v campus no mods

i been looking for car insurance for a while now best price ive had is 500 fully comp with my previous insurers Bell only problem is they aint allowing me to drive other cars 3rd party unlike my previous year!

im looking for car insurance so i can drive other cars 3rd party only and insure my car fully comp any ideas which is the best insurer?

and roughly about the same as what i been quoted now 500?

thanks

i think quinn direct used to do it

Bell will do it but you usually have to pay about £150 extra

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Most companies now you need to be +25. to drive other cars 3rd party.

As you say bell used to allow you to on their flexibell policy. not sure when they stopped it because i have it on my policy this year (im 21)

i had it on my insurance with them last year extra 29.99 now its 149.99 and the womens on the phones telling me i have to be over 25 and a different women told me because i had it on there previously i can renew my policy with it on ?

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
i had it on my insurance with them last year extra 29.99 now its 149.99 and the womens on the phones telling me i have to be over 25 and a different women told me because i had it on there previously i can renew my policy with it on ?

Been with them 2 years now, paid 29.99 both years to drive other cars 3rd party, my brother has also paid the same the last 2 years.

It seems to depend on wether your a new customer with bell or not, they want an extra £1950 for me to add driving other cars third party to their flexibell policy.

i know im trying to get drive other cars 3rd party so i can drive my fathers evo 480bhp and his X5 :D