ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

insurance quote on 172 cup

172 2002
it's me again...
now just been quoted just under £300/yr fully comp (+extra driver) licence held for 10 yrs, 5 yrs NCD £150 excess, no legal protection + no NCD protection with Priv*l*g*

I'm currently paying £258 (as above for "features") for 2.0 4x4

does that sound ok to you? with my experience and my record of cars (just 6 cars in 6 yrs) this is quite gud and I can't change company as it would be a yr NCD lost!

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
im with privilige. why u censor the name????? i find em well the cheapest

CJ

Blue ph1 172
That's very good but still worth shopping around because if you get it cheaper elsewhere it's cheaper so who cares about the extra yr's no claims being lost.

172 2002
cheers guys
well so far I've found privilege the cheapest (didn't mean to cendor just thought not gud to do their publicity silly moo-me) so will still shop around and "bribe" them

M135i
hooooooooow much?^^^^^ i was 19 when i insured my 172 cup with no ncd and that was £2500, which is still heigh compared to some people with the same circs to me!