ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance Q.

Trophy

Wheres the best place and best way to get a 2nd car insured?

Wont be used much, just need it to run around in while my car is off the road.

Want it as cheap as poss but got no NCB cos they are all tied to my other car.

Mat.

if your other car is going to be off the road why not just change your current policy to the new car, then when your motor is fixed change it back again

ive got two cars insured and ended up having to get two completely different policies, so worked out a might expensive. couldnt find any companies to insure both at same time because of my age

http://www.belldirect.co.ukwww.belldirect.co.uk should be able to help.

Ive got four vehicles all insured with this lot. If they do the same deal as they did for me theyll match the no claims on the second policy as long as your other car is insured with them. And then after one year you can take your business else where if you want, with a matched amount of no claims. Its a good way of getting a second policy with full no claims quick, if you want.

Only disadvantage is that you have to pay for your policies up front, no monthly payments. Small price to pay really IMHO.

Wonder why Mats up this early posting? HEHE!

Come to think of it, same reason as Im up early..

Trophy

Steve,

Got a good quote online with Belldirect, as im with them already, put in all the details and the NCB matching what i have now.
Came out £300 for the year on a clio 16v TPFT.
£500 with Karen on, so watch out, we maybe in convoy!

Mat.