ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance Help (Yawn i know)

H&R + Pole Position'd Cup
Hey, sorry for the boring thread but I was wondering if anyone help me find an insurance compay that will give me a reasonable quote. I'm 20 with 3 years driving experience and spent 3 years as a named driver. Looking for insurance on a 172.

I've recently changed the policy on my current car into my own name with Tesco but they wont insure me on the 172 until I'm 21.

Basically looking for insurance companies that will aknowledge 3 named driver discounts.

Think thats all. Any help will be appreciated

Cheers :)

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
Dunno about 'named driver discounts,' but i'm just shy of a grand for a 172 Cup, and I was 20 with no NCBs when I got that. Directline.

Clio MK 4
im 760 quid 21 3yrs ncb on 172 with adrian flux. but thats with alloys and full s/s exhaust system declared. i think with out i found one for 650 quid.

RB 182
I got about £650 for my 182 but I've always had the insurance in my name which is going to be your problem.

H&R + Pole Position'd Cup
Dunno about 'named driver discounts,' but i'm just shy of a grand for a 172 Cup, and I was 20 with no NCBs when I got that. Directline.

:eek: How'd you manage that?

Directline wouldnt quote me online which probably means they wont insure anyone under 21 on the car?