ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance at 18!?

Monaco 172
Been searching all around the comparison sites and ones that claim to give you a cheaper price as they are not on these sites but I cannot get a quote below 2k. This is with me and 2 parents on which bought the quotes down from near 3k. Are there any other insurers i may not of heard of etc.. Car being an 02 1.2 8v, would have thought it would be cheaper to insure. Thanks in advance.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
im with quickfit atm £550 with 3 points and a claim went up £100 coz of the claim :dapprove:

BMW E36 328
im in the same position mate cant get mine under 2990. If your using comparrison sites ring the insurace companies that give you the lowest price and see if they can do any better

MK3

Dynamiqueee
1.2 16v, No NCB, 4 points, £3075 :dapprove: I found it's alot better contacting the actuall companies, not going through comparison websites

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Don't use comparason websites, only way to get cheap insurance is to set a side a few hours, and just punch your details into all of them, takes a good few hours and is boring as watching paint dry, but will save you in the long run.

My cheapest though
Where privildge and directline

But used brentacre in the end

But i'm old now (25)

MG ZR+ 105
my 1.2 8v was £1200 a year with churchill (with multicar discount)

then I did a quote on their site for my new 2002 1.2 16V and they said £2500 so I rang them and it was actually only £50 more to swap it over :)