ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance - Adrian Flux, your thoughts?

Red Clio 197 F1
In a short sentance I would like to say that I will NOT be renewing my insurance policy with them!!

Mustang, S13, AX GT
when I got quotes from them they were very high also. I dont think they like young drivers

Clown Car
I have had no problems with them, they easily beat my best renewal quote last year on a 05 2.0 Megane, usually when you change your details such as change of address, private plate etc they charge an admin fee, on a couple of occasions they did not charge me an admin fee.

Edit - Oh and do not bother ringing them on the 0870 customer service number, use the call back feature and then ask your question and they then put you through to customer services, that way they pay the bill.

Red Clio 197 F1
Ah good to see that I've got a few quick replys - cheers!

As mat-nos said:

s**t cancellation and very bad customer care!

My own experience is they do not provide insurance cover for courtesy cars if the value is higher than your car!!

So I told them I am going to cancel my policy, but then told that I will only get £80 back even though I am 6 months in and I paid up in full at the beginning.

It beggers believe that an insurance company can not insure it's customers for an alternative car - even for a day!

Yeah Yeah Yeah, Ts&Cs, small print, cheap quote but I think it is a load of cr4p!

God knows what would happen if (touch wood) I had an accident, I think I would be fighting for my money more than my life!!

Oh well, live and learn but I am not going back to them.
Stick that Testimonial up your 4rse!