ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Installing front fog lights on mk3

S7u

Clio mk3
As title reads, is it possible? I've had a search around but can't get an answer to how this is done. Basically my clio doesn't have the two front fog lights and if possible I would like to have them installed. How do I go about doing this? Thanks :)

Mk3 clio 1.5
once you have bought them, you will just need a positive and negative for each fog, join then together in a switch circuit and wired straight onto the battery. place the switch where you want in the car. use the rubber gromit behind the engine bay to feed your wires through.

S7u

Clio mk3
once you have bought them, you will just need a positive and negative for each fog, join then together in a switch circuit and wired straight onto the battery. place the switch where you want in the car. use the rubber gromit behind the engine bay to feed your wires through.

Thanks a lot for the reply, is there no wiring already in place then?

S7u

Clio mk3
Bumping this back up as id like to install the fogs. Is the wiring already there? Do I just need a front fog light stalk? Any help or information is appreciated!

If it's anythinf like a Mk2, wiring may or not not be there behind the dash. Fit foglights, connect to pre existing wiring, fit stalk see what happens.

Mk3 clio 1.5
if your wanting to do it through the stalk you will need to change that and buy the loom for the fogs, this would also require additional wiring to put n place. your best off making your own circuit to save bucks. The wiring wont be in place already.