ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inner track rods and ends

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Hey.

Looking at replacing the inner track rod and ends on my clio 182 non FF verison.

However I've seen that 99.9% of clio 182's have the smi rack but euro car parts only seem to list the Lemforder TRW version?

Anyone know what ones I should go for and where from? Cheers!! :)

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Do they need replacing or are you just doing them for the sake of doing them while you're putting new track rod ends on?

If you can get away without doing them, then just do that.

Clio 182 FF Orange
Wrong. I have a 182 ff and if you take the renault part number to eurocarparts and they will cross reference and the correct tie rods will cost about £6.15 each they are exactly the same as I have checked and the leamforder track rod ends are all the same for 182's cup or non etc.... I looked into this a lot when I changed mine!!

Clio 182 FF
Wrong. I have a 182 ff and if you take the renault part number to eurocarparts and they will cross reference and the correct tie rods will cost about £6.15 each they are exactly the same as I have checked and the leamforder track rod ends are all the same for 182's cup or non etc.... I looked into this a lot when I changed mine!!

Just to confirm, will these lemforder track rod ends for my 182 cup?
5d198c332928bacc2ceee935ef864168.jpg

FF Clio 182
Lemforder make genuine parts for Citroen and Peugot. Yes this will fit.

As for inner tie rods you want FirstLine FTR5277, they for a kangoo van but they are a pretty close fit, think they 5mm longer. Can get them about £18 each.

Clio 182 FF
Lemforder make genuine parts for Citroen and Peugot. Yes this will fit.

As for inner tie rods you want FirstLine FTR5277, they for a kangoo van but they are a pretty close fit, think they 5mm longer. Can get them about £18 each.

And these will fit my 182 cup FF to?
e606aa8c32eeb0510a60e9e34aa81bc8.jpg

Clio 182 FF Orange
Let me get you the eurocarparts part number I have fitted to my car with no problems what's so ever

I will post it for you later today

Clio 182 FF
These are the parts numbers I have been given for my 182 cup.. Can someone confirm if these are correct?
bdf0f18e793a95105d255bee0ffdf68b.jpg

Clio Sport 197 Cup
They've both got play giving me sloppy steering unfortunately mate.

I've yet to do mine but have you tried replacing your rack bushes first? My 182ff is all sloppy on the handling as well. Cheaper and easier option 1st. Bushes for the rack are only about £20.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
I've yet to do mine but have you tried replacing your rack bushes first? My 182ff is all sloppy on the handling as well. Cheaper and easier option 1st. Bushes for the rack are only about £20.

Cheers mate.

Going to change these asap. Just need to see where I can get them for for cheap!