ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

inlet manifold

Ph1
The inlets are interchangeable between all models (172 - 182) .

Two different kinds, normal and RS. The RS stamped up one found on the 172 Cup is said to be a better cast (slightly larger ports), the stock one found on the rest can be a bit hit or miss cast wise.

Cammed 182 :)
I have a 182 and am getting matched inlets on mine in the group buy do the RS inlets need matching? or are they already done? cheers J

200 Gordini
I have a 182 and am getting matched inlets on mine in the group buy do the RS inlets need matching? or are they already done? cheers J

People still say there is gains to be had from the RS stamped ones.

I guess once combined with a zorst, filter, remap and such it will definetley help

I've got a 182 and am getting them done too so i can let you know.

Im not expecting much so i'm waiting to put my ITG panel filter + Samco induction bend on when the inlets get matched

Ph1

Yes because even though the RS stamped casting is better usually, its still not machined up to the gasket size which is what they do when after market porting.

Audi TT
I had RS inlets which I didn't realise and had matched one's fitter and noticed no difference I'm afraid. Time will tell I guess when few more mods done to see what it achieves BHP wise.

G