ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

inlet manifold dimension

clio sport 172
does anybody have or no anyone that has the dimension for the inlet manifold. need it for university project as i am designing it in solidworks. any help would be appriciated
cheers ric

2118'd Iceberg Ph2 172
does anybody have or no anyone that has the dimension for the inlet manifold. need it for university project as i am designing it in solidworks. any help would be appriciated
cheers ric

Best to take it off and measure it up yourself I reckon, easy enough to remove, 10 min job.

I think its kind of part of the work too when I was drawing things on Solidworks and ProE at Uni.

Gav_r26

ClioSport Club Member
  2006 Megane R26
Easy enough to measure the wall thickness with a mic. The casting will have a fairly uniform thickness and is probably about 3mm or so. Most stuff we cast is about 3mm wall section. The only way you will find out without measuring it is if someone has a working drawing for it which would be confidential anyway.