ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inherited these speakers...

Cup, Lude & Z
I don't know anything about this sort of thing.

Are these any good? Just chuck them on the shelf or can they be boxed in the boot?

Any help or opinions appreciated.

IMAG0475_zps1168fd26.jpg

IMAG0474_zpsd7f74928.jpg

Are they 6x9's?!

If they are, they look like the BlackDeath ones, they ideally want to be amp'd to get the best sound out of them as they're 200W RMS and I'm assuming your HU only gives 40/50W RMS output!

But yeah, they're Vibe, so pretty good :)

Just had a look, the minimum input is 100W RMS, so really wont be good wiring them up to the head unit.

I could be interest in them if you decide to sell them.

Last edited:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
My mate had a set of them in his 306 and they were f**king banging!!

Ideal if that's your thing.

Polo + Micra
they are a fairly decent 6x9's but 6x9's at the end of the day

you would definatly need to run them off an amp as a head unit will only output 25wRMS tops

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
You'll need a decent MDF shelf if you want them in your clio. They weigh a ton and the cardboard shelf of the clio will probably collapse at the first pothole! lol.

I really like 6x9's as they're dead easy to fit/remove compared to a sub/amp combo and offer lots of noise for a relatively minimal price.

ph1 172
6x9's are an utter waste of time unless you like cruising the high street at night or whatever they do. All the sound comes from behind you. For proper sound quality you need a decent set of component speakers up front. In short, get rid IMO

6x9's are an utter waste of time unless you like cruising the high street at night or whatever they do. All the sound comes from behind you. For proper sound quality you need a decent set of component speakers up front. In short, get rid IMO

They did a good job for me when my components broke ;)

And I'm sure passengers enjoy them too