ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inferno vs Molten

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Hi, swapped the Clio 182 after 8 yrs of pleasure fancied something newer, 2015 st2 styling pack option for coloured seats (wich until you see them in real life) don't do justice!

Seems faster than clio - 182 must have lost some horses! lol love the sound of the turrrrrbo :)

Just a couple of pictures :)

WP_20150711_001.jpg

WP_20150711_002.jpg

2003 Clio 172
Congratulations!
Mountune?

I've been dying to at least drive a ST after driving an EcoBoost rental in Spain last summer. Luckily for me, the local dealer won't bring one in or else I'd probably be owning one too. :smile:

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Nice!

Styling pack has nothing to do with the colour of the seats?

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
I know but a free option that every molten owner should spec I wouldn't have done if not seen it in real life...just read my wording above lol

TTRS & V50
Woeful pictures but great new car choice ! If I was looking for a small hot hatch, I wouldn't choose any different, as long as your ok with them being popular. See at least 10 times as many than 182/172's.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Whoever owned that can't have it long then?

My friend has one with the red seats, wish I had them.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
He had it 2 weeks 18 year old ford refused to insure him after his 7 days were up. Got it for right price

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Oh and I can see from those s**t yellow badges he was one of them! Are they overlays?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
He had it 2 weeks 18 year old ford refused to insure him after his 7 days were up. Got it for right price

Be crap to be in that position! But who buys one at 18 without getting a couple quotes lol.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Lads mum and dad though garage had tucked him up, he got ford discount with working for garage, I just benefited 285 miles...... Avivia told me yesterday have to be 25 to own one not shocked,

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Lads mum and dad though garage had tucked him up, he got ford discount with working for garage, I just benefited 285 miles...... Avivia told me yesterday have to be 25 to own one not shocked,

A lot of companies say that, but not all. He would have been able to get insured if he wanted to. It would have just been expensive. (Im under 25)

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
I thought so guess depends how much money he has, how much he wants to chuck at it, nothing makes me think the story's not genuine

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
my seats are orange to perfect match how some folks can spec these seats with other colours besides molten is beyond me lol ;)

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone who specs a MO body and opts for grey seats should be shot on general principle.

Other body colours? Orange seats are a must with black, less so with white but still works, and thankfully not an option at all for red or blue.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Mark u noticed colour difference between bumper and body in certain lights? Seems common my rear a bit off at 3quarter angle Imo but I'm a fussy sod, it's not been painted other than factory

I do like these in the orange temped by one myself for person\develpment car. It's not the first I've heard about Ford's paint I remember people weren't to happy about the match on the green focus rs's that was bumpers to wing.

I can supply a few bits for these itg filters/cais silicon hose ect.

Clio 197
Congratulations on the new car mate! I absolutely love those ST's. I bet those recaros are heavenly! Insurance shouldn't be too bad on those at all. I got quoted £1600 at 20 with a really bad postcode. Anyway have you got any plans for it yet?

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I could have had orange seats with mine?

I forget what colour yours is?

If black, white, or molten orange, yes, orange seats were/are a nil cost option.

Mark u noticed colour difference between bumper and body in certain lights? Seems common my rear a bit off at 3quarter angle Imo but I'm a fussy sod, it's not been painted other than factory

Yep. In certain lights and at certain angles my front/rear bumpers do look slightly but noticeably different.

I just avoid looking at it from those angles LOL.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Mines red, looking at the ford website I think they were just wrong saying I could have the orange seats.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Plastics like bumpers are mostly different shades due to them being plastic adjacent to metal.

You should see some of the Mazdas driving around.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Thanks all for help and comment will get pictures up when happy and cleaned to my standard

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Hi got the st home and pleased on 300 miles now, cleaned to my standard, and as you would think with a car with low miles its as new, really pleased, only minor issue not sure why the scuttle has a gap and a really poor fit approx. a half inch gap at one bit approx. 20cm long it doesn't fit flush to the screen, ive contacted the garage, new screen?? at some point? any thoughts is it easy to sort? thanks

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Those yellow badges are absolutely horrific.

I love these but unfortunately they are just far far too many absolute pellets around me that drive them :(