ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

INFERNO ORANGE NEW IDEAS!

182 inferno
hi,i just bought my first clio 182 its inferno orange just getting the wheels refurbished today but planning to do some little mods but need some ideas! will get more photos this weekend hopefully :)
so far the car has :
remap
custom exhaust
v6 air box
throphy spoiler
lowed 35mm

:)

421202_304516166270122_100001352223028_770599_1374618861_n.jpg396184_10150677083624669_514334668_10994996_2006884157_n.jpg

182 inferno
sorry cant upload big picutres how do i do it?! cheers mate.. just planning some subtle mods maybe some carbon!

JFS

182 cup & 172 ph1
Welcome mate, Looks spot on that. Quite a few Inferno's on here now ;)

Jay

BG 182
I just use Photobucket and they come out a decent size. Yeah you could get badges and bullets done carbon, would suit the anthracite alloys

clio 182
Iv got an inferno 182 and was looking at gettin mine remapped, so far i just have a pipercross panel filter.. Scorpion exhaust.. Been lowered (by previous owner so dont no how much). Next week i should be doin my middle section puttin in a sports cat and doin away with the silencer.. Just wondering how mucg bhp urs is running with a remap?
Thanks.. P.s. Paint your upper/lower grill and fog surrounds in satin black, iv done that to mine n it gives it a completly different look n looks lush :)

b/g 182, meg tourer
looks great to be honest. only thing i would look at changing are the wheels as i cant stand the std 182 wheels.

Clio 182 inferno
Another inferno!

Looks great as it is mate.
There isnt really much you can do to that without spoiling it.

Id keep the badges standard and get a smaller front plate. (you could go for an even smaller plate like the one i have on mine which i think looks really good, however i got slaughtered on here for it!)

182 inferno
my exsuat is custom with a decat on it.. but i dont no the bhp but i know its quicker than alot of 182! i was remaped before i bought the car
Iv got an inferno 182 and was looking at gettin mine remapped, so far i just have a pipercross panel filter.. Scorpion exhaust.. Been lowered (by previous owner so dont no how much). Next week i should be doin my middle section puttin in a sports cat and doin away with the silencer.. Just wondering how mucg bhp urs is running with a remap?
Thanks.. P.s. Paint your upper/lower grill and fog surrounds in satin black, iv done that to mine n it gives it a completly different look n looks lush :)

CLIO 182

Sports CATs are a waste of time on the 182s, and a decat will only add noise. Be lucky to see any BHP increase from a decat and a Re-map but will make it drive better. It's not all about numbers ;)

Renault Clio RS182
Nice motor ;) mchardy48, did you buy this in Wakefield, West Yorkshire? The number plate looks familiar, i'm sure it was one i went to look at, then returned on the Sunday to buy it and it had been sold :(

182 inferno
Sports CATs are a waste of time on the 182s, and a decat will only add noise. Be lucky to see any BHP increase from a decat and a Re-map but will make it drive better. It's not all about numbers ;)
yea this hole bhp doesnt mean that much its how it goes though the revs and how it drives the remap just makes the car smother

clio 182
My middle section is blowing so thats why i puttin a sports cat in, if it wasnt id just leave it.. Just dont no where to get a remap, any ideas?

BG 182
My middle section is blowing so thats why i puttin a sports cat in, if it wasnt id just leave it.. Just dont no where to get a remap, any ideas?

Have a look at Celtic Tuning on the internet, on the website you can put in the car make, model etc. and get an expected readout after a remap. They come to you as well which is a bonus

182 inferno
i just used the power washer sounds harsh i know but the best thing for it! delighted with the way they came out!