ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inferno Orange 182 detailed.

B

bigrich690

wow i'm in love, that car is stunning, you look like you got abit of tyre stretch going on are they the trophy turini's or the cup ones?

200 FF Storm Grey
Love that mate

Question on the victoria wax.. I have two tubs of the stuff... One is concourse wax, one is cruising wax, whats the difference? And do you apply it by hand?

Also noticed you put the glaze wax on after this, what's the reason for that? I'm bit of a n00b on detailing

Love that mate

Question on the victoria wax.. I have two tubs of the stuff... One is concourse wax, one is cruising wax, whats the difference? And do you apply it by hand?

Also noticed you put the glaze wax on after this, what's the reason for that? I'm bit of a n00b on detailing

The Victoria wax product used was shampoo, not a wax. I don't know what the cruising wax is, but with concourse just apply it by hand in thin smooth layers. Leave to cure for about 5-10mins and then buff off by hand.

The basic process was:

Wash, Glaze, Wax.

The car wasn't polished as this had been been quite recently.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Just gave mine a proper going over :) Looks fit as TBH. Simular to yours with black TDs though.

Last edited:

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I really want carbon wing mirrors and 2 lt badges for mine

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
They are available on eBay but got better things to spend that much on TBH