ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

inferno 182 blackcountry route

BG 182
Saw an inferno 182 today also on blackcountry route heading towards willenhall guy in a grey vest i think

Ive seen 2 infernos on the blackcountry route. Gandis one and another with a chap that looks like he is sucking a wasp.

Tbf i don't think he was impressed with my 200db squeeling brembos flol...

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Ive seen 2 infernos on the blackcountry route. Gandis one and another with a chap that looks like he is sucking a wasp.

Tbf i don't think he was impressed with my 200db squeeling brembos flol...

PMSL !!

Perhaps his ear drums exploded

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Yeah green roof was the one!

Ive never seen this other inferno on the black country route and I'm up and down it at least twice a day. I have seen one in bilston or thereabouts with a plate "D4 xxx"

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Saw an inferno 182 today also on blackcountry route heading towards willenhall guy in a grey vest i think

Might have been me, wasnt wearing a vest though but went that way and I think I saw a bg 182?

BG 182
On my recent travels to work from dudley to walsall i have seen 2 silver 172's, a black 182 with standard exhausts, an inferno 182 twice and a black 172 near walsall. Surely must be one of you guys!

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Inferno will probably be me I'd imagine if its walsall way. Have to keep an eye out for you mate, I always see a BG 182 but its a 55 plate

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
i got lemas stickers on atm
regular between Halesowen and coseley atm