ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Induction noise

So remove standard intake and use intake tubing with a cone on the end , would a cone with tubing straight to the engine be ok, that is basically an induction kit isn't it? , thanks

225 Cup & Williams
No just fit a cone filter to the end of your standard intake pipe that's connected to the throttle body.

Last edited:
Ok now I've looked, the throttle body is where the air intake connects, so just have the tubing straight from there to the cone?

Iceberg 172
Sorry to hijack, ben you couldn't get a video or recording of your engines sound for us please :D?

Lotus Elise
fit an intercooler between your throttle body and the cone filter. Pure induction noise and lower intake temps win win situation.

clio 172
There's no point in that on a 1.4 though is there?

Each to their own, same with the noise, personally I love it on mine but others hate it. Most annuying thing about them is overtaking on the motorway! bwaaaaaaaaaarp!