ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Induction Kits

Red 197
I'm thinking about getting an induction kit for my 55 plate 1.2 16v. Im getting mixed options on them. I dont want it to slow my car down, i want ont that will make a nice sound and give me a bit more power. Whats you option and any good makes to go for?

Thanks

Drew

GW 200 Gone :( BG182
I'm thinking about getting an induction kit for my 55 plate 1.2 16v. Im getting mixed options on them. I dont want it to slow my car down, i want ont that will make a nice sound and give me a bit more power. Whats you option and any good makes to go for?

Thanks

Drew

Don't bother mate, not worth it :)

An induction kit will either: Be expensive and get you very very little power, or be very expensive and loose you power. Neither is worth it.

Not sure if the 1.2s etc have this option available to you, but just unplugging the pipe going into the airbox (from the NON engine side...) will give you a nice induction noise. Failing that be a chav and drill some holes in your airbox?