ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

induction kit

Clio MK2
Thought id just go for the basic induction kit instead of going mad with s**t exhausts ect..

But I came across this and was just wondering if anyone actually knew what kind it was?
I've searched on google but it doesn't come up with the actual make, anyone heard of this and know if they're okay?

Cheers.

Greg.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
It's a Green air filter , the name , not the colour . Much like a K+N cotton gauze filter .

330Ci cab
Green filters are very very good. get it cleaned, and you'll get a nice crisp induction (depending what its going on)

Clio MK2
Best way to clean it? Looking forward for the delivery now :D are they easy to fit? kinda new to all this

Thanks though!

Its going on my Pushbike ;)

330Ci cab
you can buy a cleaning kit online? or carb cleaner from a motor factors? make sure it fits and seals well.

what is it going on, how much did you pay for it if you dont mind me asking?

Clio MK2
Yeah, its going on 1.4 PH2 clio, I paid a tenner for it off ebay, last minute bid got me lucky.. it was on a no reserve thats why I was a bit weird about it.. I can return the item if its faulty or doesn't fit.

So might as well try it, Looked them up and they're going for 80-90..

Sound about right?

Carb cleaner will destroy it as its too harsh. Proper cleaning kit is the best way to go about it. The K&N cleaning kit will work on it too cost is circa £14.

Clio MK2
My mate just asked my if he bought one for his 1.2 would it fit? I'm not to sure.. as I've never heard of this make.. I'd rather get your advice.

Got a spare Cleaning kit laying around in my garage anyway.

Thanks guys

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Either get yourself a Green air filter cleaning kit or get some Autoglym Engine and Machine cleaner , spray it liberally all over the outside of the filter , let it dwell a while then rinse out under a tap from the inside . Let it dry , then reoil it with some Green air filter oil .

330Ci cab
whats the diameter at the hose end? if it doesnt fit PM me. get it cleaned and oiled before fitting it pal as described above