ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Induction advice please..

Clio 172 Cup
Got a Pipercross Viper fitted at the moment with open CAF (i.e. pointing at the Viper but not attached - no idea where the other end is pointing!) basically set up hopelessly.

I've got everything to put it back to standard except a filter.. what should I go for?

Or should I invest in a Maxogen?

Can't decide!

Clio 172 Cup
Got my standard airbox put back on with an ITG filter. It also turns out the last owner already removed the acoustic valve - bonus!

Much smoother power delivery through the rev range and feeling a bit nippier now - definitely an improvement over the (very badly set up) Viper.

Cheers

Megane RS 250
Do you think there is a difference between ITG, K-tec and K&N panels?
I used to have a K&N cotton oiled filter in the mini, and i've got a yellow k-tec on the clio, it seems that the K&N filtered better, when I cleaned it it had a lot of dirt, dead insects etc
When i removed the foam filter last time it was almost clean, and it was on for more than 8k miles.