ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

In-Ear Earphones Recommendations ?

White Sti Hatch
Looking for some advise off anyone with regards to either a set of

Sennheiser IE80's

or

Shure SE535's

I had a set of Beat's but they are now fucked (in line controller) so looking for a decent replacement that will last a bit longer, currently using a set of Bose IE2's sounds prob on par if not slightly better than the Beat's but they have literally no noise cancellation as the aren't really in ear.

Anyway out the two anyone have either or tried both ? or have any other reconsideration to consider ?

I wan a pair that once seated in my ears i don't have to ramp up the volume to down out the noise out here ! oh and price wise i don't care !

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
I have an older series of the Shures (similar design), the build quality is superb the noise cancellation is amazing even at very low volumes, the bass really thumps your brain on max volume. The cancellation is actually so good they used to do an add on kit to put a mic inline with the earphones so you could have a converstion without taking them out, it's pretty difficult otherwise. Mine have survived a few trips into swimming pools and still going strong, basically the best earphones I've ever had.

White Sti Hatch
Thing that's put me off the shures is every review if read about the SE535's say that the cable is s**t and doesn't last plus being out here if the break im fucked !

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
They are nice pal, once you get them sitting right and they've been burnt in a touch, they sound fantastic.