ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Impreza to 182 ??

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB'd Clio
Thing of getting shut of the Impreza and getting a 182 or Trophy, been thinking of this for a while now.
At Anglesey track last week saw a couple and looked good on the track.My question is i'm a big lad and worried about the space inside, so will be a problem.It will only be a weekend car and gettin used on the track mow and again....
6ft and about 15 stone:eek:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
One of the guys off here, Gavin, was 6ft 7 and he fitted fine!

You will be quite ok dude!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Just pop down to your local Renault garage and have a go - only way you are going to be able to tell if it feels "roomy" enough for you coming from a bigger car.

05 182 clio.ktm duke
Bin the Impreza and get the clio. I got rid of my 2002 Clio 172 for a new Impreza STI, what a big mistake! 16 months later I sold the Impreza and bought a new Clio 182. Oh and I am 6ft 2in and 15 stone and have loads of room. Subaru Impreza's are only good for Playstations, the Clio works in the real world and can on the right road be better than an Impreza. Plus it is so much cheaper to run.......

clio 1.2 16v
Bin the Impreza and get the clio. I got rid of my 2002 Clio 172 for a new Impreza STI, what a big mistake! 16 months later I sold the Impreza and bought a new Clio 182. Oh and I am 6ft 2in and 15 stone and have loads of room. Subaru Impreza's are only good for Playstations, the Clio works in the real world and can on the right road be better than an Impreza. Plus it is so much cheaper to run.......

what road is thattt exactlyy ?

I'm 5'12" and I have my seat as far back as it will go. Still too close. Not that I'd want to sit any further back as then I'd be reaching for the gear stick. That's just me though, maybe I'm a freak :D

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB'd Clio
dont get rid of the subaru mate :(

u got any pictures of it ?..

sorry to not answer ur question :D

Love the car but it gets a lot unwanted attension

6.jpg

05 182 clio.ktm duke

what road is thattt exactlyy ?
not the one driven by 1.2 16v

gek

Clio 172 Cup
I'm 6'2" and nearly 17 stone and I fit in my cup no problems. I have a good 3 inches of room above my head and can fit my knees under the steering wheel, which I can't do in loads of cars I've had.

RenaultSport 172
I sold my impreza wrx and got a 172. I've never regretted it.
However, I really suggest you try one properly first. I am 6'5 so a bit taller than you and after a few weeks I realised that the seats had to go. I was getting back/neck ache a lot. I got some cobra seats, modified the subframe and now I sit much lower.