ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I'm having wheel trouble deciding!

I'm looking for new wheels for my now gorgeous ph2 172 which is currently riding on ugly ace 17's. I want to get 16" wheels and I've decided not to go sheep, so forget suggesting turini's, pro race 1.2, and the like!

I'm really liking ronal r10 turbo's but they only come in 15" and I don't want my lil 'berg to end up looking like a cheap toy car! I've also been toying with the idea of getting green wheels and painting my badges green to take it off a bit . . . but I don't know if I'm brave enough! If you have 'different' wheels please could you put a pic up so I can get some inspiration. I really don't wanna mess up on the wheels as me & the berg have come so far since I bought it!

Cheers, Rob:rasp:

Discounted 1*2 parts
as always is said they are called sheep wheels for a reason and that is cos they look good.

clios dont pull off many aftermarket wheels imo

i'd go for turinis or pro races and spray them a unique colour ;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Willams/Prima wheels.

They look the shiz!

Renault 5 GT Turbo & 172
I'm really liking ronal r10 turbo's

Nothing wrong with 15's on a clio, but it would ride much better. If you like Ronal's why not try something like phase 1 16v turbines in a gloss grey with polished lips, would look the shizzle dizzle on a ice 172.

Ok, after much searching and changing my mind several times I have finally decided on 17" speedline 2110's. Just wanted advice on whether to get white or silver? Could my iceburg carry off white or would it look stupid??

Here's a blue with 17's
clio-17-speedline-lg.gif

And here's my car at present on 17's
100_1870.gif

clio-17-speedline-lg.gif

they look like 16s? or is it just me?

anyway, white on silver does not go atall IMO, it clashes.

do like the wheels though! silver or anthricite (sp) will look good.

I've ordered some wheels today and you'll be pleased to hear I've done a complete U-turn and opted for 16" speedline turini's in silver and on toyo tr-1 proxes tyres!

Can't wait to get them on and get rid of these horrible wheels I have at the moment.

Thanks all for your help and advice and for talking some sense into me :eek: