ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Im F :(

Mk4 .:R32
well say the first 3 digits of your postcode is PR4, you scroll down to preston, look for "4", then follow the horizontal dotted line to the letter

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
TQ Torquay
3-14 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . A

Get in.

bah a B for being TQ2. Which is a load of crap, used to live in the main high street in Paignton, no off road parking just main streets and naff public car parks, yet it's a better area than a nice housing estate away from idiots with a nice big drive to store the cars one!

Integra Type-R DC2
I cant understand that though, surely somewhere like Hele should be F, yet theyre only A and B grade there for TQ area, unless Hele has a different code?

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
i'm a B will be looking out the bedroom window tonight! must mean theres at least 1 thieving pikey around!!!

Formally Clio 182
RG Reading
1-2, 4, 21, 30-31, 42 . . . . . . . . . . . . . C
5-10, 12, 14, 17-20, 22, 28-29, 40-41, 45 . . . B
23-27 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . A

I come under B there, but was A a few months ago

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
woo hoo im an a!!! but its still ludicrus to insure a 1*2!! lol

Last edited:

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
I cant understand that though, surely somewhere like Hele should be F, yet theyre only A and B grade there for TQ area, unless Hele has a different code?

Whilst bad in this area, Hele is nothing compared to other parts of the country :) These ratings are for such wide areas, I mean TQ1 and TQ2 covers almost all of Torquay itself, you get good and bad areas within, just that statisically based on previous claims these areas aren't bad at all on the whole.

320d
D :( i havnt heard of much trouble round m way though except in summer sum numpty smashed loads of car windows and windscreens over a 3/4 route near my house, i live it a close though so he didnt come near my house, it was only cars parked on the road though but still £1000's of damage because he did about 20 cars, they got him though.

maybe not peanuts but it will be the safest place,so location will be on your side i suppose which could reduce the price, not sure how much though

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Makes sense why my insurance on the Cup dropped down by £250 going from M18 (Manchester) to TF2 (Telford)....went from *refer to B. Now in TF3 (C) but car is garaged, so not as bad as it could be!

Problem is, if you live in a rough neck area, some local pikey will attempt to rob you...if you live in a nice estate, some pikey from the rough neck area will attempt to rob you! :dead:

I'm for Zero Tolerance, and if they try something, you can *Cough* deal *Cough* with them! :quiet: ;)

The highest rating within Telford is D...so not too bad down here, just need to avoid TF4 when looking for a new house to live in! ;)

Monaro VXR
I'm in F.

Used to be in Refer when I had my apartment and that was killer on the insurance. Kind of bad considering it was a very expensive place to live.