ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I'm Back J50 CUP

Megane r26
IMG_1552.JPG
So been away for a while, took a break from the whole trackdays and car scene etc, got a little bored and tired of it for a whole load of reasons and plus I took interest in other past times so was lacking on the motivation side of things.

Anyway the Megane sold back in February and bought a 182 as a run around.

Anyway the cups sat outside me unit in bits for near on a year with it's gearbox issue

So after don't know where it's come from but I've got a sudden spurt on enthusiasm to get it back on the road and back into tip top state again

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
View attachment 1338292 So been away for a while, took a break from the whole trackdays and car scene etc, got a little bored and tired of it for a whole load of reasons and plus I took interest in other past times so was lacking on the motivation side of things.

Anyway the Megane sold back in February and bought a 182 as a run around.

Anyway the cups sat outside me unit in bits for near on a year with it's gearbox issue

So after don't know where it's come from but I've got a sudden spurt on enthusiasm to get it back on the road and back into tip top state again
YEEESSSS!! Good to have you back lover. :up: