ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ignis number 3 (!?)

Swift Sport
I'm really not sure how this happened, but I was browsing the internet and spotted an Ignis Sport that the owner was keen to get shut of. Thinking the car would be good for spares or to use as a track toy I sent him a cheeky low offer, and now it's sat on the driveway...

14944009454_3ce62bb572_z.jpg

15378624698_14e0226717_z.jpg

To be honest I expected it to be a turd, but much to my amazement it turned out to be quite tidy. It drives nicely too, especially considering it's done 164,000 miles (yes, you read that right!). Not sure what to do with it really, but I'm sure I'll think of something :smile:.

15378875667_1351c41738_c.jpg

Looks spot on.
Saw an identical one this morning actually!
You just need another MX5 now to complete the pairs :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
164k in just over 10 years? That's amazing!

Pm me how much mate. I want one.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
FLOL!

Definitely steal the grill! I really want the fog kit but its so expensive second hand and new :(

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
They're so goddam cool!

Would you mind dropping me a pm with the price also? Tempted to get a runaround and save the 15 for the weekends!

CBR1K, F21 125D
Haha you've had 3 since I've owned mine!

Mines for sale.
Black, fogs, 50k and mint... Just saying lol.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
I like em in black. How much is yours going for?

Does anybody else get reminded of Evos when these have the fogs on them?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
How much was that? You say a weeks wages, but do you mean Rooneys wages or a 14 year old paper round wages?

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
LOL! When you posted this on instagram I was shocked.

If you squint hard enough (really f**king hard), in the last pic the fogs on the red one make it look like a TME Evo. That makes it cool.