ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

If only 182's were this price, I'd sell mine tomorrow.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha stupid price. Looking on pistonheads theres alot of dreamers out there trying to sell there clios.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I sold my mint RB Cup for only 3. they are cheap these days, in one way its a shame for current owners looking to sell but it means you can get a hell of alot of fun from a highly suprising car for little money.

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 75%
6   2   0
  Raider, 172, the van
The thing is fellow cs'ers.. i know his price may be a tad to high but thats 1 car a young chav will never get his hands on!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  BG 182FF
Gouge out of the rear quarter, heavily worn seat bolster, curbed alloys, melted steering wheel. Thats just from the ebay pictures, id be willing to bet theirs a laundry list of fault when you get there and look at it.

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Valver, Octavia vRS
The seller must be on cloud 9, 04 is one of the older type 182's is it not.
I liked the comment at the bottom tho

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol he probably payed near to that in a dealers. Realisation that he got completely mugged of is probably only just setting in now when he is trying to sell it for the same stupid price.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
35   0   0
  VW Golf GTD
Gouge out of the rear quarter, heavily worn seat bolster, curbed alloys, melted steering wheel. Thats just from the ebay pictures, id be willing to bet theirs a laundry list of fault when you get there and look at it.

Cup Splitter missing.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
i was expecting it to have like 5,000 on the cl0ock or somethign to justify the price hes after but its just a silver 182 with nout going for it exceot his word that it hasnt been thrashed...yeah right, what an idiot