ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

IE9

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Can't get on with Chrome despite it being faster.. I guess I am just 'comfortable' with FF now.

IE9 can get to f**k in the same way as 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, .. you get the point

LY 182
Can't get on with Chrome despite it being faster.. I guess I am just 'comfortable' with FF now.

IE9 can get to f**k in the same way as 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, .. you get the point

Exactly the same for me. Especially as Chrome doesn't play nicely with 1Password which I use frequently.

I wonder if IE is still a fair way ahead in terms of the market share.

Yeah, 67% I think is what I read yesterday. Firefox was 2nd with 20ish% and then the rest just a few percent each.

I tried Chrome but couldn't get on with it. Same with Safari. Too used to Firefox now.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i found switching between firefox and chrome quite easy.

the new safari is very quick too, but i'm keen to give this a go, i like it's simplistic look.

always find myself ging back to firefox for my customisations though.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Hate chrome on the Mac, Use safari now.

Chrome on windows is bliss.

DCi
Not had a chance to install this anywhere yet - can you put a bookmark on the bookmark toolbar and delete the title so you are left with a toolbar full of icons? (like you can in ff?) if you can I'll probably use it

Are they taking the piss?

It looks far from finished. PH is slower and it keeps fvcking up the screen on CS.

I'm probably going to remove it and go back to 9 tbh.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
Are they taking the piss?

It looks far from finished. PH is slower and it keeps fvcking up the screen on CS.

I'm probably going to remove it and go back to 9 tbh.

its a beta.....thats the whole point of the link being "testdrive" it's far from finished.