ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

idle issues

clio sport 172 ff
Hi all my 172 FF 02 has a stalling issue only happens when pulling up to stop occasionally .This problem seems to of started since changing my pre cat 02 sensor with a new 1 as car failed on emissions test [MOT] please help THANKYOU.

Mine did the same thing when I changed my pre cat sensor but didn't stall. It tried to but I always caught it.

Within 20 minutes or so it was normal again though. How long has it been happening for you?

clio sport 172 ff
about 2 weeks now starting to pee me off ,it happens before temp gets up once up seems to be ok,the sensor did get my car through its mot though as the old 1 was caput though.

I guess you had the fault cleared/light switched off using a code reader after you fitted the new sensor too? I can't help any further as mine just sorted itself out after a few minutes, hopefully someone else will be along with a better response though :)

clio sport 172 ff
yep code cleared ok im sure its nothing to much maybe clear its self intime hopefully ...