ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Idiots Guide to Cleaning

If someone could provide the basics on car cleaning in the form of a guide, including best products to use, cost (preferably cheapest) and where to get them from it would be greately appreciated :D

Porsche Boxster987S
when we have time i think myself , jamie (JD) and ali are putting a proper guide with recommended products and sites for each stage of cleaning and correcting paintwork

when we have time i think myself , jamie (JD) and ali are putting a proper guide with recommended products and sites for each stage of cleaning and correcting paintwork

If you do make sure there's big f**k off red arrows pointing to it, with flashing neon lights at the start and end of the thread and maybe someone will look at it ;)

That would be perfect!, it takes hours of searching to work out whats best etc and then seeing one thread that contradicts it all is soul destroying!