ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Identify this induction kit for me please

2004 iceberg 172
I'm looking for a v6/jms induction box/kit. How do you tell the differnce between them. This is the pic the guy sent me (hes not on here)
0ba4be2f.jpg

He says it comes with the induction elbow and pipercross filter inside. I've looked for previous for sale threads but cant really find any. What sort of price should i be paying for this kit, dont want to get ripped off lol

Help appreciated :)

2004 iceberg 172
I did find that but the picture is missing/expired so didnt really help with my answer lol
What is that one pictured above ? Its not mine btw i'm just looking to buy it, haha at the guetto cable tie comment, i'm sure it can be secured properly somehow

Megane 225 F1
The JMS induction kit was v6 airbox setup with filter and hose with a sticker and then "brand" tax added on LOL.

2004 iceberg 172
The JMS induction kit was v6 airbox setup with filter and hose with a sticker and then "brand" tax added on LOL.

Ah well that clears that up then, what sort of price should i be paying for the kit pictured, the induction box, pipercross filter, induction bend and little breather filter thing.
He wants £85 posted? Is that reasonable or not

260% JCW
I did find that but the picture is missing/expired so didnt really help with my answer lol
What is that one pictured above ? Its not mine btw i'm just looking to buy it, haha at the guetto cable tie comment, i'm sure it can be secured properly somehow

You asked for a rough price though lol, the link i posted gave you a rough price.

Any way as stated above though the JMS setup is exactly what your pictures shows, A V6 airbox with a choice of 2 filters for it (Road and Race from what i can remember) and then a length of hose with a Piper X filter for the breather pipe.