ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Identify This Bird?

1.6 Ford Focus
There was a flock of hundreds of birds in my area today so being a lover of taking close up photos of animals I grabed the camera and started snapping.

This is one of the best pictures out of the lot and im trying to identify the bird... to no luck so far. I have tried using a bird identifier I found on Google but the closest it comes up with is a crow which is clearly isn't.

Bird_by_iansalter91.jpg

It was flying in a big flock all together and was doing the same as the others sitting on trees, roofs and overhead cables. At one point more that half of the flock took from the trees to one patch of grass.

Any ideas?

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
Starling - I am worried that some people cannot identify one of the UK's most common birds :(

Mk2 ph1 clio
looks like a starling to me

+1

People usualy dont bother cause they look "Black" .. actualy make a canny photo with the ammount of colours in them.

Nice natuarl capture too tbh!!!

Oh and .. to get closer photos of them... treat em like swans. Bread on the floor with get em close to you and they wont be bothered by the camera! For example, taken lying down on the lawn..

4133009324_3d7dbfff03_o.jpg

Last edited: